Complete the form below and one of our team members will contact you with all the information required to book your Team Building Day.
This program trains participants to instruct others in the operational use of revolver and semi-automatic handguns. Theory content covers firearms safety, liabilities and responsibilities, mechanical operations, ballistic theory, equipment, fundamentals of survival shooting, maintenance, first aid and post crisis trauma and documenting use of force incidents. Practical content covers carriage and presentation, handling skills and operational techniques including rectifications, dry drills and live firing, and weapon retention.
Trainer content covers key principles of training and assessment, safety in training, professional ethics and standards for use of force instructors, range management including conducting hot ranges, coaching strategies, and use of drills and simulations for stress inoculation training. The program makes use of practical skill acquisition and development through extensive range practice and simulation exercises.Enroll Now
- Firearms safety
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Choosing and selecting the right firearm
- Selecting carry equipment and duty gear
- Presentation of the firearm from the holster
- Defensive Pistol Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Close Proximity Shooting Techniques
- One-Handed Operation
- Multiple Shot Techniques
- Identification and utilization of cover and concealment
- Overview of Alternative Carry Techniques
- Utilisation of Force in Self-Defence, both Lethal and Less Lethal
- Use of Force
- Advanced shooting techniques
- Physiology of shooting
- Preparing and teaching new students
- Point shooting techniques
- Minimum skill level required: Intermediate shooting skills and excellent firearms safety and handling.
- Possess current nationally accredited trainer qualification (Certificate IV in Training & Assessment)
- Possess current security & firearms license (or equivalent from other agency/field)
- Possess intermediate force competencies (empty hand, handcuffs, batons, etc)
300 rounds of ammunition are required for all courses. Ammunition is available from Ray Mancini for the courses only.
- Footwear suitable for rapid movement and turning.
- Clothing suitable for training in any weather. Pants must have belt loops. It is highly recommended that you bring a variety of your personal concealment clothing to this course.
- 10% discount on purchases at Ray Mancini Tactical Shop made during the course.
- Free loan of Ray Mancini pistols, magazines, holsters, mag pouches and full safety gear.
COURSE FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
This one day course is available for just $1500.00. Contact us TODAY on 1300 841 871 to find out how you can enrol.