This course is designed for those who have experience within the mobile surveillance field and are looking ate reinforcing and expanding their skill set.
120 Hours / 15 full days.Enroll Now
This course is delivered to learners through classroom tuition and in house demonstration of techniques. The course involves various “hands on” examples. A large portion of the course is conducted in “real life” structured scenarios on roads though cities and suburbs. These scenarios commence at generic level, and build confidence and competency in the surveillance operatives throughout the course. Individual and team briefings and debriefings are provided on every occasion and where appropriate can be conducted in the field. The course is conducted as safely as possible and is designed to promote confidence in the learners.
This course reinforces and refines key mobile surveillance outcomes which include:
- The collection of evidence and intelligence
- Performing mobile surveillance individually
- Performing mobile surveillance in teams
- Obtaining covert footage using different mediums
- Using observation posts
- Working in conjunction with CCTV systems
- Communication / Communication Styles / Communication Equipment
- Maintaining Operational Safety
- Maintaining a Sense of Purpose in all situations
- Vehicle selection
- Use of cover stories, supporting equipment and documentation
- Controlling a subject
- Maintaining security of self and others
- Planning a surveillance operation
- Public Transport and Surveillance
- Counter Surveillance
- Anti Surveillance
- Methods of mobile surveillance
- Introduction to electronic monitoring (tracking)
- Advanced driving skills
Fitness. Learners must possess a level of fitness that will ensure that they are able to walk and run to and from vehicles and maintain concentration.
Clothing. Learners are to ensure that they have the appropriate clothing to blend in to various environments.
Classroom. Access to a classroom and amenities is required to present electronic forms of learning throughout the course. Separate areas are also required to conduct individual de briefings. It is desirable (but not essential) that the classroom is located near to an area suitable to conduct some surveillance activities.
Vehicles. Fleet vehicles from the host agency are to be used. Assessors will travel with learners in vehicles on some occasions.
Subjects for surveillance are to be provided by the agency undertaking the training. Subjects may be a mix of learners and supervisors and will be briefed on specific routes to take relevant to the activities and outcomes to be achieved.
At the completion of the CONDUCT ADVANCED MOBILE SURVEILLANCE course all learners will have attained a level of competency and confidence to be able to perform mobile surveillance without supervision.
Please feel free to call or email the RAY MANCINI ACADEMY Student Services with any questions. Phone: 1300-788-827 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgEnroll Now