Congratulations on your recent enrolment in the Handgun Orientation course here at Ray Mancini Academy!
We are excited to have you on board and can not wait to share this incredible journey to career success! No matter which career pathway you may choose, the well – experienced team here at Ray Mancini Academy will work closely with you to provide the highest quality training possible!
We are confident that you will walk away with a positive attitude and an increased body of knowledge that will deem incredibly advantagous for both personal development and career progression!
Course start time:
Course finish time:
7/ 15 Vanden Way, Joondalup, WA, 6027
Free Parking is available within the grounds of the Ray Mancini Academy.
Students must be 18 years or older to complete the course.
Students are required to bring a valid driver’s license or passport.
Students are required to wear tactical pants or good comfortable pants with large belt loops.
You must also bring a strong belt suitable for wearing holsters and mag pouches.
Closed comfortable shoes or boots (footwear must be suitable for rapid movement and turning).
It is a requirement that students wear a T-shirt and bring a baseball cap.
The Handgun Orientation is a one day course consisting of a series of practical and dry fire training exercises.
Our well – experienced Firearms Instructor, Ray Mancini will lead the way in providing training for the following:
- Basic fudamentals and safety
- Potential dangers (penetration, ricochet, accidental discharges),
- Components and operation of modern pistols, types, components, and purposes of modern ammunition
- Applicable laws relating to firearm categories and to the licensing requirements, interstate travel and transportation, and storage of firearms
- Administrative loading and unloading of semi- automatic pistols
- The fundamental of marksmanship and basic shooting techniques
- Preventative maintenance (cleaning, maintenance, inspection and safe storage)
All students are expected to act with respect and integrity within the training facility. Our well experienced trainers will be more than happy to work with you each step of the way to provide an enhanced training experience!
Our friendly staff at Ray Mancini Academy will be more than happy to assist you if you have any questions before, during or after the completion of the Firearms Instructor course. Please feel free to contact us on 1300 841 871 for further information!
Terms and conditions: https://www.raymancini.academy/terms-and-conditions/
Ray Mancini Academy
A: 7 /15 Vanden Way
Joondalup, WA, 6027
T: 1300 841 871